Dear fireflies,

The struggle is real; we know that you all relate to how challenging it is to make sound decisions within this maelstrom. When we got the news that outside restaurants could open, we jumped at our chance to see you all again. We are a team of problem solvers, action takers, fanatical nurturers, and we miss our purpose which is to bring you the best dining experience in our power to deliver. 

As we dug in deeper to the restrictions placed on opening outside restaurants, we realized that our hands would be tied in ways that won’t allow us to do our jobs or be who we are. With a heavy heart, we are forced to postpone again and go back to the drawing board. We will not open on June 18th as we hoped. We don’t know what is going to happen but we hope that phase four will begin July 1st and allow us to be who we are: compassionate, sustainable, devoted to our team, community and the safety of us all. 

We are balancing so many unknowns and we do not want to jeopardize our remaining stability by opening before there is enough freedom and traffic to support us. Firefly is a large, vibrant third space; turning her on requires significant resources. If we do not have the trade for her and the incredible team that pilots her, we will put ourselves in an even more precarious position.

We miss you all and are doing everything in our power to open, safely and sustainably while protecting the excellence that you all deserve and have come to love. We are grateful for your patience and support. 

Bottom line, we’re so glad you’re here!

Kristie, Niall and Camden